International Wine news from several wine sites
Browse by Tags
» Long Island (NY)
- 490 West (Carle Place, N.Y., Restaurant)
- A Taste of Long Island (Farmingdale, NY)
- Agriculture and Farming
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Artisanal Fromagerie and Bistro
- Barrio 47
- Bastille Day
- Ben's Kosher Deli
- Bistro Etcetera (Port Washington, NY, restaurant)
- Blogs and Blogging (Internet)
- Bottled Water
- Brooklyn (NYC)
- Budgets and Budgeting
- C'est Cheese (Port Jefferson, NY, wine bar)
- Choopan Grill (Hicksville, NY, restaurant)
- Commack (NY)
- Computers and the Internet
- Cooking and Cookbooks
- Disasters and Emergencies
- DoraNonnie Tapas and Wine Bar
- Facebook Inc|FB|NASDAQ
- Farmers' Markets
- Fast Food Industry
- First and South (Greenport, NY, restaurant)
- Fish Farming
- Fishing, Commercial
- Flay, Bobby
- Fortune Cookies
- French food
- French Restaurant Week
- Ginza (Massapequa, NY, restaurant)
- Goldberg, Howard G
- Hamptons (NY)
- Harpoon Brewery
- Heirloom Tavern (Glen Head, NY, restaurant)
- Home Depot Inc|HD|NYSE
- Huntington (NY)
- Hurricane Sandy (2012)
- Jewel (Melville, NY, restaurant)
- K. Pacho (New Hyde Park, NY, restaurant)
- Kosher Foods
- Kushi (Nesconset, N.Y., Restaurant)
- La Cucina (Hewlett, NY, restaurant)
- Landshark (Freeport, NY, restaurant)
- Law and Legislation
- Local Food
- Monkan, Kent
- Monsoon (Babylon, NY, restaurant)
- New Jersey
- Organic Food
- Ragazzi Italian Kitchen and Bar (Nesconset, N.Y., Restaurant)
- Recession and Depression
- Relish (Kings Park, NY, restaurant)
- Roots Bistro Gourmand (West Islip, NY, restaurant)
- Rosh Hashanah
- Rouge et Blanc
- Sacramone's (East Meadow, NY, restaurant)
- Sarah Silverman
- Schaudel, Tom
- Silverman, Sarah
- Sky Room
- Southside Fish and Clam (NY, Restaurant)
- Ssambap Korean B.B.Q. (Stony Brook, NY, restaurant)
- Studio Grille (Selden, NY, restaurant)
- Sustainable Living
- Syosset (NY)
- Thanksgiving Day
- The Americano
- The Good Life (Massapequa Park, NY, restaurant)
- The Phoenix (Seaport, NY, restaurant)
- The Wine Cellar on Main (Northport, NY, wine bar)
- Thom Thom Steak and Seafood (Wantagh, NY, restaurant)
- Unique (Oceanside, NY, restaurant)
- Vinoco (Mineola, NY Restaurant)
- Westchester County (NY)
- Whole Foods
- Yao's Diner (Centereach, N.Y., restaurant)
- Zabar, Eli
La Cucina is the kind of place you leave with at least two resolutions: to eat nothing at all the next day, and to return as soon as you can. Read More...
Wine bars opened on Long Island in recent months offer extensive selections of wines by the glass, as well as artisanal cheese and charcuterie to pair with them. Read More...
Heirloom Tavern in Glen Head, whose chef-owner already has a hit restaurant, offers choices big and small. Read More...
Roots Bistro Gourmand offers an ambitious menu of French cuisine, nearly all of which is prepared from scratch. Read More...
Unique, a restaurant that opened in Oceanside two months ago, serves lobster tacos, creamy mushroom soup and sushi rolls from a varied menu of small plates. Read More...
Bistro Etcetera in Port Washington has a menu and décor as diverse as its name suggests. Read More...
A Taste of Long Island, an 800-square-foot kitchen with a 400-square-foot shop in Farmingdale, gives entrepreneurs space to cook in shifts and to sell their products. Read More...
A restaurant in Massapequa Park evokes an English pub from the moment patrons enter, with standard British fare including fish and chips, and bangers. Read More...
Visitors to Jewel, the largest of Tom Schaudel’s restaurants, are greeted by burbling fountains and offered don’t-miss meals like the millionaire’s pizza with black truffles. Read More...
A branch of the casual, 78-year-old Southside Fish and Clam has reopened as the decidedly more elegant Main Catch. Read More...
Whether around dinner tables at home or alongside kindhearted strangers, storm victims gathered to celebrate Thanksgiving in steely defiance of life’s disruptions. Read More...
This season, a small amount of cultivated New York scallops will be sold in the shell, thanks to a new state regulation. Read More...
Kushi, which opened in late September in Nesconset, is owned by brothers-in-law who are the proprietors of Onsen Sushi in Oakdale. Read More...
Madison’s offers a sophisticated décor and a sophisticated menu of American cuisine, and it is attracting crowds. Read More...
Studio Grille, in a Selden shopping center, has a menu that includes seared salmon fillet, hot dogs and barbecue dishes. Read More...
More Posts Next page »