Indian Wine Portal
in Search

Bookmark and Share

Wine Shop Licence

Last post 07-05-2014 9:47 AM by Malay Mandal. 31 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-08-2008 7:52 AM

Wine Shop Licence

Hi,

This is ashwin ,i m looking to open new wine shop in Pune & Nagpur (Maharashtra).

I m very disappointed becoz i m not finding proper information  what to do & where to contact?

I will be highly obalised if you could guide me the procedure.          

1) Help me with the address of pune excise office or where to contact for wine shop licence.

2)How to open the wine shop ,Financial investment(Cost of licence & material) ?

3)Is it possible for me to open that shop in pune as we come to now that maharashtra govt.has stopped

giving Wine shop licience.

Regards,

Ashwin Mehta

• Post Points: 155
  • 12-08-2008 10:24 PM In reply to

• paluswine
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-24-2006
    • Pune
    • Posts 23
    • Points 730

Re: Wine Shop Licence

Hi Ashwin, Do you want to open a wine shop like the ones we see, which sell wines, beers, whisky, rum and everything OR you are interested in opening a outlet that will only sell wines. Let me know and we can discuss further Raj
    • Post Points: 95
  • 03-11-2009 9:33 PM In reply to

• shrikd
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-12-2009
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30

• Post Points: 20
  • 03-11-2009 9:33 PM In reply to

• shrikd
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-12-2009
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30

• Post Points: 5
  • 03-11-2009 9:36 PM In reply to

• shrikd
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-12-2009
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30

Hi, I have the same question. Want to open a wine shop like the ones we see, which sell wines, beers, whisky, rum and everything Also if you can guide me in opening a outlet that will only sell wines. Choice will be on what resources can be managed and which in More profitable in long run?

• 03-24-2009 6:52 PM In reply to

• Tangent
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-25-2009
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

I also wish to put up one. Please advise.

• 03-25-2009 12:24 AM In reply to

• mac_g
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-25-2009
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20

hi i want to open a wine shop in mumbai please help me where i can get licence and distrubutors , what would the total setup cost but i do not want sell hard drinks like wisky rum etc just want to sell wines and beers
  • 05-07-2009 9:50 PM In reply to

• paluswine
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-24-2006
    • Pune
    • Posts 23
    • Points 730

Hi!

Getting a license for opening a shop which can sell only wines and beers is quite easy now due to a special license which is issued by Maharashtra State Excise. The fees for it vary as per the population of city and all the details can be obtained from any State Excie office.

Again there are two types of licenses in that. One allows us to sell sealed/pack bottles only and the other allows us to sell the wine loose also, that is the wine or beer can be served there.

Now about the wine shops that we see everywhere which sell whisky, rum, beer, vodka and also wines are different licenses FL-II and the Excise department does not issue this kind of licenses. The only way is to purchase an old license and start a shop. But we can hardly find someone who wants to sell a wine shop license. Also if there is license to be sold then the cost is very high.

Raj

• 05-07-2009 10:02 PM In reply to

• paluswine
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-24-2006
    • Pune
    • Posts 23
    • Points 730

Hi Ashwin,

Please click the link given below for adresses and contact nos. of all the excise offices in Maharashtra.

Do ask if you want to know more about anything.

http://stateexcise.maharashtra.gov.in/EXCISE/Telephone%20Numbers%20&%20Address.htm

you can mail me on paluswine@rediffmail.com

Raj

• Post Points: 35
  • 10-27-2009 7:29 AM In reply to

• shekhar73
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-27-2009
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20

hi Shri,

My name is Shekhar Khade,are you intersted in buying license.Sir,i have license & license with wine shop.If you are interested in buying ,plz do write to me with your mobile no.  on k_shekhars@yahoo.in.Please contact as soon as possible.

Thanking You.

Shekhar Khade

• 11-05-2009 11:22 PM In reply to

• alekh1986
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-06-2009
    • Posts 1
    • Points 35

hi, this is Alekh 4m Kolkata.. I want to open a wine shop in Kolkata, near Sonarpur(kolkata-150).. Here is no wine shop, I think if I implement then, I must be successful..So my enquiry is that, How can I get the Lisence? & what about the cost estimation? & also want to know what about the processes? plz help me, then I'll be very much gr8ful to U.. my email id is- onus.me.alekh86@gmail.com . If U have any kind of information, plz reply..am waiting for ur reply..thanking U....

Regards,

Alekh Pal from Kolkata.

• 11-28-2009 11:22 AM In reply to

• satishts
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-28-2009
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Wine Shop Licence

Hi,

This is Satish,i m planing to open new wine shop in Davanagere (Karnataka - State).

I m very disappointed becoz i m not finding proper information  what to do & where to contact?

I will be highly obalised if you could guide me the procedure.          

Regards,

Satish
    sati_t_s2003@yahoo.co.in

• 11-30-2009 3:58 AM In reply to

Hi!!Alekh,

Did you get the wine license at Sonarpur?Myself Consultant , you can mail me at sansliquorish@yahoo.co.in

• 03-24-2010 10:48 PM In reply to

I want to open a wine shop at Silchar Assam.Can you help me in getting licence for the same.Please email me at shibdas_aus@yahoo.com.

Shibdas

• 03-27-2010 11:21 PM In reply to

Dear Mr. Shibdas,

The above is the extract posted at Indian Wine portal.

As per your requirement we fee that you are interested to open an off shop at Silchar.

Please send me the details of your requirement & space you have.

You can also mai me at sansliquorish @yahoo.co.in

Best Regards,

Debaseesh Singha.

Dir.

Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 1 2 3 Next >

About Us

Contact Us

Disclaimer

Contributors

Guest Book Donate Us